Elevate Your Knowledge, Skills & Confidence In Veterinary Equine Dentistry
This online course will take you from where you are to where you want to be in an easy step-by-step process. Learn with us and become the veterinarian you always wanted to be!
Increase Your Knowledge & Confidence In Equine Dentistry
This online course will take you from where you are to where you want to be in an easy step-by-step process. Learn with us and become the veterinarian you always wanted to be!Register Now & Gain Confidence
Educate Yourself From The Comfort of Your Own Home
Earn more Money
Inject an extra $100,000 minimum into your practice EVERY YEAR?
Use Proven Strategies
Turbocharge your veterinary career using our proven strategies.
Earn CPD Points
RACE accredited. Earn CPD points at your own pace when it suits you.
What You Will Learn
How to get your clients to say YES to treatment, everytime.
- How to understand what you are seeing in the mouth, and elevate your confidence in offering different treatment options for your patients. and how to get your clients to say YES! to treatment, every time.
- What equipment is right for your personal situation and your personal budget.
- How to improve your quality of life through increased earnings (give yourself a pay rise!) and increased client satisfaction.
- How to market your services and educate your clients so they become A+ class clients and raving fans.
- How to massively increase your knowledge and skills, make a difference in animal welfare and skyrocket your income through equality equine dental services, without travelling or spending time away from home or work.
- How to increase work satisfaction in helping more horses and their owners.
- The 7 secret steps of how to easy & successfully introduce equine dentistry into your practice and inject an extra minimum USD$100,000 into your practice every year.
- Join our interactive community of like-minded veterinarians to encourage and support you as you learn.
Here's What You'll Get:
- Introduction to Equine Dentistry | Dr. Jack Easley
- The Oral Examination | Dr. Travis Henry
- Instrumentation and Equipment for the Equine Practitioner Part One: hand floats, blades, motorized instruments and burs | Dr. Scott Marx
- Instrumentation and Equipment for the Equine Practitioner Part Two: speculae, cranial supports, illumination, extraction and periodontal treatment equipment | Dr. Scott Marx
- How to Successfully Introduce Equine Dentistry to your Mixed or | Liyou Equine Practice in 7 Easy Steps | Dr. Oliver Liyou
- 27 Do’s and Don’ts for Equine Dentistry in your Practice | Dr. Oliver Liyou
- Functional Occlusion in the Equine | Dr. Lynn Caldwell
BONUS: Podcast With VetvaultREGISTER NOW
- Dental pathology Part One | Dr. Leah Limone
- Dental pathology Part Two | Dr. Leah Limone
- Geriatric Dentistry | Dr. B.A. Rucker
- How to take Diagnostic Dental Radiographs | Dr. Bob Baratt
- How to Interpret Dental Radiographs | Dr. Molly Rice
- Peripheral Caries | Dr. Kirsten Jackson
- Infundibular Caries | Dr. Apryle Horbal
- How to Float Teeth | Dr. Cleet Griffin
BONUS – Practice ManagementREGISTER NOW
- The Equine Periodontium | Dr. Jon Gieche
- Malocclusions and their Treatment | Dr. David Foster
- Equine Oroscopy | Dr. Jon Gieche
- Regional Nerve Blocks for Equine Dentistry | Dr. Olivia James
- Extraction Techniques for Incisors, Canines and Wolf Teeth | Dr. Henry Tremaine
- Basic Cheek Teeth Extraction Techniques | Dr. Henry Tremaine
- EOTRH | Dr. Olivia James
- Approach to Dysmastication | Dr. Neil Townsend
BONUS – Nutritional Secondary Hyperparathyroidism | Dr. Jennifer StewartREGISTER NOW
>> Upgrade to Platinum <<
- Advanced Extraction techniques: Advanced fragment retrieval and alternative extraction techniques - Coronectomy, Alveolectomy, and Sectioning | Dr. Molly Rice
- Radiologic Evaluation for EOTRH | Dr. Travis Henry
- Complications of Dental Extractions - Part One | Dr. Henry Tremaine
- Complications of Dental Extractions - Part Two | Dr. Henry Tremaine
- Sinus Anatomy | Dr. Hubert Simhofer
- Embryology | Dr. Lynn Caldwell
- Donkey Dentistry | Dr. Alex Thiemann
BONUS - Creating a Retention Marketing Plan | Dr. Peter WeinsteinREGISTER NOW
>> Upgrade to Platinum <<
- Advanced Extraction Techniques - Buccotomies and Minimally Stoll Invasive Transbuccal Extractions | Dr. Manfred Stoll
- Use of Restoratives in Equine Dentistry: Part One | Dr. Stephen Galloway
- Use of Restoratives in Equine Dentistry: Part Two | Dr. Stephen Galloway
- Oral and Dental Tumours: Part One | Dr. Astrid Benert-Zeit
- Oral and Dental Tumours: Part Two | Dr. Astrid Benert-Zeit
- Evolution of the Horse and Development of Equine Dentistry: Part One | Prof. Paddy Dixon
- Evolution of the Horse and Development of Equine Dentistry: Part Two | Prof. Paddy Dixon
BONUS - Financial Literacy for Veterinarians | Dr. Amy GriceREGISTER NOW
>> Upgrade to Platinum <<
- Advanced Imaging | Dr. Neil Townsend
- Medical and Surgical Treatment of Sinus Disease | Dr. Neil Townsend
- Endodontics of the Hypsodont Tooth | Dr Torbjörn Lundström
- Fracture Repair Techniques for the Equine Practitioner | Dr. Travis Henry
- Dental Ultrastructure | Dr. Carsten Staszyk
- Dentistry from Birth to Training | Dr Jack Easley
- Head and Dental Trauma | Dr. Brad Tanner
BONUS - Dentistry for Working Equids in Developing Countries | Dr. Joao RodriguesREGISTER NOW
Then this program is JUST FOR YOU!
Register for Foundations Essentials
Watch and learn with online lectures
Become the "go to" Equine Dental Vet
Foundations Essential Package
3 Modules / 28 Lectures
- The complete Foundations Essential Course suited for any veterinarian at any level in their career.
- A bundle of informative, easy to listen to lectures by leading experts that can take you from where you are to where you want to be.
- Our most cost-effective bundle covering everything from a 5 step oral examination, dental anatomy & aging, though to dental disorders, periodontal disease, nerve blocks, radiology and basic extraction techniques, including scientific updates.
- Most suited for those practitioners who want to start learning about dentistry through to those who are already performing dentistry but want to offer a better service.
Get this FREEBIE
"How to stop missing the important stuff when examining an Equine Mouth" by Dr. Oliver Liyou BVSc (Hons) MANZCVSc (Eq Dent) Equine Veterinary & Dental Services P/L (Valued at $157)
3 Modules / 28 Lectures
*Upgrade to Platinum
BEST SELLER 2020/21
Complete Course + Bonus Lectures
OUR BEST SELLER!
This is our most popular bundle!
Revisit the foundations of your knowledge with evidence-based, scientific information and progress through common findings and procedures, diagnostics and basic treatments all the way through to advanced procedures & techniques.
Not only will you save over 50% but you have the ease of mind knowing that you can pay this course off in 12 easy monthly instalments!
ALSO GET ALL THIS FREE
(over $4000 in added value)
Six downloadable reference eBooks, including:
A Complete set of perfect reference radiographs (valued at $465)
The popular 'How to radiograph equine teeth' ebook (valued at $265)
ebook Nerve Blocks for Equine Dentistry
Client education presentation – a ‘done for you’ package so you can successfully and easily run client education seminars. This saves you at least 8 hours of work! (valued at $345 and 8 hours of your time) * Great for getting bookings quickly
$880 voucher credit voucher off door price for the first 50 people to attend Toothfest 2022
Dental company discounts and freebies (value: unlimited)
A 1:1 call with Dr. Olivia James to help you navigate from where you are to where you want to be (value $435)
DOUBLE the number of lectures of the Foundation Essentials Package.
* The complete Platinum Package includes the Foundation Essentials for any veterinarian at any level as well as intermediate and advanced techniques. Perfect for those practicing at an intermediate and higher level, and for those who want to be able to talk to their owners with confidence about referral options.
Dr. Heidi Niland-Rowe
The enthusiasm and knowledge of the guest lecturers and the detail in the content is fantastic. Starting a new solo vet practice was a scary thought, but by focusing on equine dentistry I am gaining the benefits of improving my skills to help build the business, help the horses and to educate my clients in the need for quality veterinary equine dentistry.
This online continuing education is a great structured learning program that I can do in my own time, when it suits me and I can also access it from a desktop computer or use the awesome mobile app (meaning I can always access this easily). It is really helping me to up-skill to gain further qualifications, and has massively increased my confidence, and the compliance of my clients!
Dr. Georgia Gurney
Having done many equine dentistry courses in the past, I was very impressed with the different approach this company has taken. 100% online has made it accessible for me (a busy large animal vet) anytime. On the way to consults, in between consults, I am able to watch or listen to the lectures. The course has covered the basics, right through to more in depth topics making it a great refresher course as well as a more advanced course.
One of my favourite things about this course is the variety: each lecture is delivered by a different world class equine dental vet or specialist from many different countries.
I thoroughly recommend this to anyone who is wanting to start out in Equine Dentistry or who wants to improve their skills and knowledge in this exciting field.
Dr. Simone Herbert
By doing continuing education in dentistry, I have been able to build the equine dentistry work from 15% to 60% over five years. My revenue went from $60K to $300K in a very short period of time, and as it has low overheads, it is a huge profit generator for my one-vet practice.
By doing continuing education in dentistry I have been able to build up the equine dentistry work by 500% over 5 years, bringing in revenue of over $300,000 per annum (and growing every year!). Thanks to the low overheads, it is the biggest profit generator in my single-veterinarian practice and the cornerstone of the practice. It opens the door for other types of consults as I'm there on the property and can quickly triage other issues and offer advice/book additional consults.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's in the course?
How long do I get access for?
Can I earn CPD points?
Do you have payment options?
What about a money back guarantee?
Do you have an app for mobile access?
DON'T WAIT, ENROLL TODAY!
Become a leading veterinarian in the equine dentistry field and increase your skills, knowledge & confidence simple by completing this course because when you know more, you do more.
***UNLOCK one BONUS lecture in each module***
EARN CPD POINTS!
RACE and ATF accredited. Earn CPD points at your own pace when it suits you.